Friday, October 07, 2005

Take That, Boston & More

Karma's A Bitch, Part II: So TSSWMNBN, how does it feel to end your team's postseason two years in a row? Does that money blanket keep you warm at night? Do those boos that rained down as you made yet another error balance out all the tradition you said Boston had? There will be no Queer Eye appearances for you, Red Sox. There will be no book deals, no Fox or ESPN drooling. I was happy after we took two of three earlier this year, and sorta thought I'd like some revenge later in the season. But now you're just another super high payroll team that can't get it done. I'm so over you. You too, TSSWMNBN. I've met someone better.

Larry Walker, Comedian
, Part II: "He ain't the buffest of guys," Walker said of Mulder, who stands 6-6 and 215 pounds. "He's built like a fungo bat...."

Confession time: I never got to email the Post to stand behind fellow bloggers who do this for free at the real Birdwatch. I'm so sorry boys, I suck. But I'm glad to see that Goold was apologetic and accommodating. As a side note, I've really liked Goold's coverage this year. It's always a good idea to inject new blood into a one paper town.

Yadi has some catching up to do. Big brother Bengie has hit three home runs in his series.

Condolences to Ray King.

Ok, Matty. Let your beard grow, smoke a joint, whatever it is you need to do tomorrow. I wanna win.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?