Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury

Like getting blown out twice in a row.

I hope everyone made it through the storm OK. I'm without power at home and after much searching I unearthed an old, battery radio (then stole the DVD remote batteries) just in time to listen to Buck and Rooney. It made facing the next few days without air conditioning a little less horrifying. But then I remember that it's going to be over 100 degrees today and not even the Buck/Rooney silliness could get me out of that funk.

My roommate has video on his phone of the huge light supports swaying (I swear a foot in either direction - actually all directions). Here's Will from Deadspin's first hand account. Speaking of Deadspin, remember when they said Pujols' trainer was named in the Grimsley affidavit? And how it wasn't true? And now Will's in St. Louis? Here's the Riverfront Times coverstory while Will was in town, with a huge picture of Pujols on the cover. Aaaawkwaaaard.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?