Friday, June 09, 2006

Eaten By Catfish Is Such A Terrible Way To Go

Ok, so Pujols' trainer knows a guy. Hell, I know a guy. I could go down to the local gym and find a guy if I needed.

Still, though. It doesn't look good. And, as we've seen, appearance is nearly everything. If Barry Bonds had been nicer early in his career, would he be as vilified now? I doubt it. I know Pujols said he's been tested for steroids three times this year; he hasn't been tested for HGH. I guess we have to wait to see what Mihlfeld says. Not that he'd throw his benefactor under the bus. People will either choose to believe Albert or they won't. But a lot more people are not going to believe him than at this time yesterday. It would really suck if he's being using HGH. The greenies? Eh, if you suspended every ball player who's taken them, there'd be lots of call-ups from AA just to fill out the line up card.

Update: Mihlfeld issued a statement. So that's nice. Still, this isn't going away anytime soon.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?