Monday, May 01, 2006

What Am I Doing Here?

This is what the Reds must be asking themselves. I mean, they're tied with the Cardinals for first in the NL Central. How nice for them.

At least when they're 20 games out in July they'll have something to hang their hats on.

Sadly, the slow (or maybe not so slow) slide into the bottom of the division begins tonight. Having blown Mulder's most recent bid for win #100, the team (more specifically, Izzy) will make sure that does not happen again. And really, who does Arroyo think he is? No one is impressed by some white guy who had cornrows. What. A. Dork.

Red Hot Mama and I will be talking smack tonight, though I get home just before game time and have to, you know, eat, so I might be a bit tardy.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?