Monday, April 17, 2006

Live From Tape Delay

This weekend was the first series with the Reds this year and normally Red Hot Mama and I would get together online for a little smack talking. Clearly, this did not happen. You see, during Friday's game she was en route to St. Louis. We took in the games Saturday and Sunday (I missed HR #2 being, of course, in line). Aside from the baseball sass (which the proxy and RHM's Jon also took part in) our weekend consisted of beer, kosher dogs, nachos, beer, Uncle Bill's and laughing at the Really Drunk Girl. It was a blast; RHM is more fun in person. There will be recorded smack available this week.

My contribution to the multi-media extravaganza? I forgot my camera both games.

I'm without internet and TV for a few days, so Albert better wait until the end of the week to have another three home run game. And I'm sooooo done with Encarnacion. He has to win us the World Series for me to forgive the dropped ball and caught stealing yesterday. Ick.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?