Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Hate Losing To The Pond Scum

Well, it took a couple days longer than expected, but I was one of the lucky few who got the newly released tickets for the minor league exhibition game. Add that with the Open House passes and it almost makes up for not getting Opening Day tickets.

Almost.

Ok, no it doesn't.

At all.

But I will be posting lots of pictures from both for those that can't attend. Speaking of posting, it's been pretty light around here. My big move is just about completed (unpacking remains, but that's fun) and there's only a few days left until Real Baseball. I invited RHM to smack-talk that Sunday night game; we've had a long off season, too. We only have two weeks before we smack-talk for real. And it's going to start off a little differently this year....

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?