Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Didja Miss Me?

No? Well, anyway. I wish I could say I've been working on some fantastic redesign, but my HTML skills are akin to Rodriguez's baserunning skills: fumbling at best. I also haven't been running numbers on multiple spreadsheets trying to predict Izzy's meltdowns. Nor was I signed by a big record label. But there are some things in the works to provide an even more fabulous bellyitcher which are taking up a good deal of time.

So, until these people stop stealing my great ideas a day before I read them and/or I can drum up some interest in the WBC, here are some links:

VEB's community projections, all-time lists from Cardnilly and Valatan (1B, 2B, 3B), The Red Crush looks at the Cards' business practices, Fungoes continues mining the internet in Around the Horn, and Alex makes friends on myspace. Not that there's anything to report on, but I wouldn't expect much from the official site for a few days. I do believe Matthew Leach just got married, so congratulations to him and his new bride.

Also, Ozzie's still being a little bitch. Seriously, it's time to let it go.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?