Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oooooh. I'm Telling!

I have had a very bad word bubbling up in my thoughts all day. It's not applicable to the current situation, not really, but it keeps showing up. I mean, teams with the Cy Young Winner and MVP coming off a 100-win season with an NLCS appearance don't go through those phases. I've never wanted Jocketty to do something just for the sake of doing something, but I'm getting there. I guess things will start to shake out more tomorrow when we can see the list of who was not offered arbitration.

As I watch the last moments of Busch Memorial Stadium, musing on what a perfect tangible metaphor that is, I'm trying to come up with a haiku. So far I've got:

Crap crap crap crap crap
DeWitt, I'm getting pissed off
We're going to suck

It's always darkest just before dawn.


Right?

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?