Tuesday, October 04, 2005

REG-GIE

Random thoughts while watching the TiVo of the game

-What did we do to deserve Morgan & Miller? If this is the price to win the series, I'll gladly pay it.
-There's too much to read. I don't know how I'm going to catch up with all of it.
-Albert totally beat Sweeney to the bag.
-Regarding carpooling with Reggie, "Said Walker: 'It was just a way to save gasoline. Heck, I shower with the guy, so a ride home is no big deal.'" That Larry, what a card.
-After the Nunez-Pujols DP, Bochy was looking over to the Cardinals dugout with a look of bewilderment, like "Wow. How'd they do that?"
-I feel very bad about Peavy's injury. That's a terrible blow for the Padres. The Cardinals know what it's like. However, since I want the Cards to win, I won't necessarily miss him. Didn't someone blow out their knee jumping on home plate after a home run?
-I love Jimmy's reaction when Albert's called safe.
-Tony was very jokey and relaxed. Huh?
-Mulder put away Reggie's helmet for him.
-Do I really want to watch the last three innings? I hope that Thompson got all his butterflies out of the way today. Flores, Eldred, and Izzy too.
-I somehow missed Albert getting doubled off first earlier today. D'oh!
-Disagree with throwing the ball back. We are NOT Cub fans.
-I saw this picture earlier and kinda wondered about it. Then I saw Yadi tousle the ump's hair (through his cap, obviously) and Montague had such a cute "Aw, shucks" look on his face.
-Lots of empty seats in the upper deck in the ninth.
-The boos for Izzy. It was really more like an admonition. Plus, a lot the fans at playoff games are there on corporate tickets and think they're badass.
-There was a weird little convo between Pujols and a Padre after the final out. Dunno what that was about.

Ok, I have a day and a half to get all worked up again.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?