Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Look Who's Choking, Too

On the one hand, it's a little sad the NL is getting it handed to them for the second straight year - like a bad sequel. On the other, it's not really because the Astros are a bunch of spoiled little brats who need to learn how to play in a real stadium. Tonight's the night I've been waiting for, though. Brandon Backe is pitching. I will be hoping for some very bad things to happen to him. Like having his lips sewn shut just prior to first pitch.

Red Hot Mama will be joining me tonight for the final smack of the 2005 season. I hope the game is played in the usual nine inning format tonight, I don't have any beer. If you'll miss the smack talk terribly over the next few months, and I know you will, look forward to April 14th.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?