Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Forty Games Over .500

Well, Carpenter was bound to have a rough outing at some point. Thing is though, he's got everything working for him so well his bad starts just end up as no decisions. He had such an interesting mix of emotions on his face sitting there in the dugout. He looked pissed and upset and sad and a little wistful. As soon as I got home, the bats went to sleep and Chris got into trouble. Things like this can give a girl a complex. So I guess the way to avoid late-season ennui is to have a couple of walk off wins. While those are fun, I don't think I can take more than two in a row.

As you keep your eye on the Houston/Florida game tomorrow night, join Red Hot Mama and me as we engage in some smack talk. Turns out the Reds are playing the Cubs.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?