Saturday, August 20, 2005

He's Still Our Man

I really should have said something about Molina last night. So a belated I Heart Yadi for his 3-run home run in his second game back from the DL. I actually expected it the night before.

Larry was back in the line up today, which is very nice to see. Albert had an un-Pujolsian day, striking out twice and getting caught stealing (for the first time all year), but he did drive in yet another run for 95 RBIs. I found it odd that Morris was pulled after the sixth with only 79 pitches, but Tony hasn't been doing the same type of thing with Marquis. Whatever, I'm going to take Dan's mother's advice. But, I hope that Morris was just a little tired and La Russa a little over protective rather than Matty having some owie. And Izzy's inevitable dramatics aside, Morris got his 100th career win.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?