Friday, July 08, 2005

What Goes Around Comes Around

Poor, poor Jason Marquis. He pitched eight innings, had seven strike outs, four hits, one walk, and lost. His bad luck the bats were asleep.

(OK, Jason didn't get the loss [thank you very much, Ray King], but the point holds.)

I was concerned about this game going in, what with Marquis pitching and having already won three games. Turns out my fears re: Marquis were unnecessary. Now I'm just scared about Yadi's hand. Basically, the pinkie is broken in his catching hand. I don't ever want to see the Diamondbacks again; I'll never forgive Cintron. And Vargas is on the list now, too.

Everyone's discussing Marquis batting last night. Just to throw my two cents in, I'm with lboros and Scott on this one. I don't even really see it as a big deal, given what options were left.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?