Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Random Bits

Instead of spending the All-Star break updating the PWF, I've been interviewing for a new job. Since that task has now been accomplished, I can turn my attention for the next week and a half back to baseball. I will be leaving this weekend for

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so I'll have some first-hand tales, rather than just Extra Innings to go by. Plus, I get my Jimmy's Catch doll. I am going to try to get the PWF for the rotation and starters up before I go, but I may work on a way to simplify and shorten it.

There's lots of good stuff at McSweeney's today. The first piece is particularly recommended.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by both here and Red Hot Mama last night. Alas, all our smack was for naught as the National League lost again.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?