Friday, July 15, 2005

Now It Counts

Ok, while waiting for my laundry to dry I'm finally going to put up my thoughts about Oh Say Can You Sing? Because I am the type of person that watches the extras on DVDs before the movie itself, I watched the bonus DVD before listening to the CD. The tour of Ozzie's memorabilia room is a little awkward for me given what's going on with him, but it's still cool to see. The DVD is totally worth it. Now, I know diddley about music; I can't even remember the last CD I bought. However, I've decided we should trade for Aubrey Huff. He's got some pipes (but he has a teeny tiny dog). And what kind of girl would I be if With Or Without You didn't turn me to mush? The music isn't cheesy and it's a cool thing for superfans (and let's face it, if you're reading blogs-you qualify), plus there are good charities involved. And if you ever meet any of the players you can have something to say besides, "Uh, you hit good."

There's finally meaningful baseball again. My dad was talking about how hot it's going to be at Sunday's game. I said since it's Clemens and Carpenter, the game will probably only last about an hour and twenty minutes.

Come on Cardinals, remind the Astros who's boss.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?