Monday, June 06, 2005

Question of The Day

Not that it matters since I won't be at the game, or anywhere near St. Louis, but my heart says boo, my head says do nothing (or maybe laugh at him). I want TSSWMNBN to go 0-fer-St. Louis. I want him taken out hard if he's covering second. I want him to boot routine grounders. I don't care what the Post-Dispatch or Matthew Leach say. I'm still mad. I wasn't when he signed - I understood. But when he started saying Boston wanted him more, that he wanted to play for a team with tradition, that he left his heart in St. Louis (for a few million more)...well, screw him. CardNilly says it was a messy divorce, which makes sense because I'm acting like a jilted lover.

Also, Schumaker has been called up from Memphis (scroll down). He was not on the 40-man roster. Three guesses as to who gets dropped. And the first two don't count. Albert gets a fancy watch for his efforts last week, as he and Washington's Nick Johnson were named Co-Players of the Week.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?