Thursday, May 26, 2005

Yadi, Yadi, He's...

Oh, I already said that, didn't I? Well, after going 4 for 4 with 4 RBIs and two doubles, it merits repetition. But come on, kid. No one picked off? You're slacking.

After two close games against the Pirates, I was ready for a blow out. And if you started watching in the late innings, you'd know it was a laugher even without looking at the score. Al Reyes hit for himself. Einar Diaz played first base. I knew the game was going to be silly from the start: La Russa was goofing around with Walker in the dugout and forgot to sign the lineup cards. Unnaturally relaxed, I'd say.

(By the way, Eckstein and TSSWMNBN both have two home runs. Eckstein's hitting .299/.368/.390 with 15 RBIs. TSSWMNBN is at .246/.296/.347 with 14 RBIs. And Curt Schilling can shut up at any time.)

Later on today, I will finally get the PWF for Eckstein and Grudzielanek up.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?