Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ick

Lovely game by Marquis last night. A triple and only one earned run. Jimmy got his 1,500th hit.

Oh, today's game? Yeah. Um. I'm sure there are many calls for Mulder's head (probably Walt's, too) out on the message boards. I wouldn't go that far, but I will say this: he's looking less and less cute by the day.

Positives: Molina got a hit. I'm not worried about his total lack of offense before today. Reggie seems to be very serious about that 30 homerun thing-now let's work on that stolen base goal. Jimmy's doing well. Defense is improving. Albert still hasn't struck out.

Negatives: Albert's trying too hard to not strike out, he should just get it over with. Mulder's lost his sinker (I guess the Change Up Fairy took it). Rolen couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Bleh. Let's go remind the Brewers that they aren't a first place team.

After a good night's rest, of course.

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?