Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I Believe In the Church of Baseball

Having come through the long, national nightmare of Red Sox worship (whorship?), I am ready to think well of the Cardinals again.

Just to let you know, right off the bat, I don't really know stats, I don't really follow the minor leagues. I don't really care about other teams-it's not like I don't know things about them, they're fine organizations all (except the Cubs), I just don't really care.

I do really like the Cardinals. And that's all this is: my thoughts on the baseball team with the most World Series titles outside of the Yankees, the nicest uniforms, a sauna instead of a stadium, crazed fans, and some damn good players. I mean, how many other teams have an ESPN special on their 3rd base coach?

This blog isn't affiliated with The St. Louis Cardinals, Major League Baseball, or anything else. If I put a picture or something up, I'll give credit. So no suing. Please?

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?