Monday, May 02, 2005

Oh, It Is SO On

Red Hot Mama has laid down the gauntlet.

Mr. Milton, owner of 10 homeruns allowed on this young season, a 1.54 WHIP, and a 6.75 ERA (though, you are under 5.00 at home-good job!), meet Mr. Pujols and Mr. Edmonds. I'm sure no further introductions are necessary. I would also like to remind the Reds that the pitcher they are facing on Wednesday is not the same as the one they faced April 13. He's improved a bit.

Oh, and Red Hot, how long until Junior's limping off the field? Just when you think he's "coming around," that's when the hammy pops.

I never did get Ryan Freel's signature, so the Reds are not obligated to groove fastballs. No matter. My boys are mad.

(I'm not so good at the trash-talking.)

|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?